Déesse Professional LED Mask
Déesse, the market leaders in LED technology have pioneered a new enhanced LED phototherapy mask for the professional market. Designed to provide superior performance, flexibility and prolonged usage within the professional spa, medispa or clinical environment the Déesse PRO uses low-level light therapy (LLLT) to expose the skin to 4 wavelengths of light, delivered at a safe therapeutic dose, to stimulate a natural cellular response across 6 Treatment modes.
This new and enhanced LED phototherapy mask allows the application of professional grade treatments in the comfort of your own home. Designed to provide superior performance, flexibility and prolonged usage, the Déesse PRO uses low-level light therapy (LLLT) to expose the skin to 4 wavelengths of light, delivered at a safe therapeutic dose, to stimulate a natural cellular response across 6 Treatment modes. With frequent use, the skin is left plumped, firm and visibly clear of blemishes and damage. Designed to fit over the contours of the entire face, this lightweight, portable and easy to use device is an essential tool for radiant, glowing skin. Not recommended during pregnancy.
What's in the box
1 x Deesse LED Pro Mask
1 x Headstrap
1 x Professional use control box
1 x Power cord & Multi Country adaptor
1 x User Manual
1 x Protective eyeware
1 year manufacturers warranty (Subject to registration)
- Mode 1: Single wave Red Light
Helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles, boosts collagen in the skin.
- Mode 2: Single wave Blue Light
Assist in killing bacteria that causes acne.
- Mode 3: Single wave Green Light
Helps alleviate pigmentation.
- Mode 4: Red Light, Blue Light, and Near Infrared
Post Procedure Healing.
- Mode 5: Blue Light & Green Light
Calms the skin.
- Mode 6: Red Light – Supercharged
Anti-Aging Express (recommended session 10 minutes).
How to Use:
- Use on freshly cleansed, clean & dry skin.
- Cover eyes with provided protective goggles or damp cotton rounds if preferred.
- Use sitting upright or lying down. If lying down the head strap is not required.
- Use in accordance with guidelines given in operating manual & website.
- Use an antibacterial wipe or spray to clean the mask thoroughly in between uses.
- Please ensure the mask & power is turned off in between uses.
Harpar Grace is the global exclusive distributor and only goods sold on the Deesse PRO website & its appointed authorized stockists can offer genuine & guaranteed quality.
Product must be bought from an authorised stockist & registered online within one month of purchase for warranty to be valid.
Register at www.deessepro.com/warranty
Warranty is valid for 12 months following date of purchase.
Should your product become faulty within the warranty period please contact email@example.com or the company you originally purchased the product from.
To view our warranty policy visit www.deessepro.com/warranty-policy.
Please read all instructions before using the mask. Whilst LED therapy is safe for all skin types & has no downtime there are some users that the mask is not suitable for;
- Not suitable for pregnancy,
- Do not use whilst being treated or recovering from Cancer.
- Do not use if you suffer from epilepsy or light associated hypersensitivity.
- Do not look directly at the bulbs when in use.
If in doubt on suitability or usage please contact your skin practitioner, doctor or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use Mode 1,2, 3 & 5 for 20 Minutes
- Use Mode 4 for 20 Minutes ( Not suitable post ablative treatment)
- Use Mode 6 for 10 Minutes
- Use morning, evening or as required, if using AHA/BHA or Retinols use at Alternate Times. (Mask in Morning, Active products Evening)
- Near Infrared can be combined with Modes 1,2,3,5 & 6 to deepen cellular activity.
(Not to be used after heat based treatments)
- Intensive Plan; Use 2-3 times a week for 4 weeks, then once a week for maintenance
- Regular Plan; Use weekly, monthly or as required